About the Job
Who are We
We are a rapidly growing and innovative Medical & Corporate IT managed services provider with offices based in NSW, ACT & VIC. As a company we have been enjoying growth every month for the past 24 months and looking to expand the Customer service team on our IT support desk team. We have a great team culture, a team working environment and complimented with excellent relationships with our clients. We work closely with our staff and invest time in developing them with on-going one on one training & development. Our company continually looks at innovative solutions available for the medical and dental practices and corporate clients; and in turn trains our customer service staff to ensure they are up to date with new trends and movements. We are very passionate in providing high levels of customer service and delivery for our clients as a company we have a very low client drop off rate.
This is position opening is a chance for an individual to be a part of a company that listens to the feedback of their staff and clients and enjoy the success of being a part of our goal in becoming the leader in the Medical IT arena. For a passionate, hardworking and committed individuals a career opportunity into client service delivery role in the future.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The following tasks will be required in your day to day role.
• Take incoming accounts calls & outgoing calls
• Manage the incoming client email queries relating to accounts matters.
• Deal with incoming 3rd party vendor and suppliers queries relating to accounts payable
• Contact clients via telephone and email relating to accounts receivable and overdue invoices
• Sending invoices for adhoc labour to clients for payment
• Sending invoices at completion of projects
• Chasing up outstanding contracts to be signed by clients
• Be able to handle & maintain patience with customers in difficult payment resolution situations.
• Reconcile incoming payments to invoices
• Keep track of outgoing expenses
• Process credit card payments on both recurring charges and outstanding invoices
• Send monthly recurring invoices
• Administration assistance (e.g. filing, documentation, scanning documents, mailing, banking)
• Strong attention to detail and documentation relating to accounts.
• Documenting incoming payments for projects
• Conduct monthly audits on software licencing
• Conduct monthly audits on company vehicle use
• Efficient Email Skills. Must have good writing skills
• General Accounts payable tasks
• General Account receivable task
• Sending monthly statements
• Report on monthly spending to suppliers
• Report monthly incoming cashflow
• Send company accountant required information as required.
• Create purchase orders for internal purchases
• File all receipts and invoices
• Audit and process employee expenses.
• Report results etc to management
Benefits and perks
• Professional & friendly team
• Training provided initial induction and ongoing in the role
• Stable and growing company
• Future potential to be full time.
Skills and experience
You must be able to demonstrate the following Skills
• MUST have clear communication & be able to articulate professionally with clients.
• Proficient English-compulsory requirements
• Must have strong mathematics and accounting skills
• Understanding of accounting concepts BASS statements, Cashflow Statements, P&L and other reports
• Proficient email writing and correct grammar writing skills.
• Customer service orientated.
• Attention to detail and good follow up skills
• Multi task and work well under pressure.
• Be able to juggle multiple tickets and tasks
• Attention to detail
• Very organised
• Strong note taking skills documentation
• Polite conduct with all Clients
• Be extremely organised and communicate with the account managers. (Communication Skills, good English)
• Report back feedback and update on changes.
• Be able to deal with many stakeholders (Clients, support staff, sales, account management) relating to account matters
• Worked in a business where the transactions are a mixture of subscription, adhoc charges, and recurring monthly or annual fees/contracts