Medical IT’s Expertise in Genie
What are our Genie IT Support Services?
Genie IT Support – We have an extensive history working with the Genie software so we have been alongside Genie and in particular practices using Genie throughout it’s evolution. We can help new practice design the right system whether it be with Windows based or MAC based environment. We can design and configure either one. For existing practices we can help eliminate ongoing problems and apply a permanent fix to them. We have affordable maintenance and support options for Genie users as well as some additional value added services that come complimentary to practices. We also have a Genie compliant Cloud server environment for Genie user’s looking to start their new practice off in the cloud or for existing practices looking to upgrade and migrate to the cloud.
Are you facing on going IT problems!
We highly recommend you speak to to one of our friendly consultants about our IT services & IT solutions for Genie user’s. They will provide you the right solutions and provide you a number of affordable options.
Common Problems We Have Fixed
The Painful and infamous – Continual Dropout’s
Are you facing continual drop outs or freezing whilst working, this is a common problem that we have diagnosed and fixed for over 10 years.
Our IT Engineers will get to the cracks of the problems and put a permanent fix in place so it is permanently minimised or eliminated.
The Snail – Network is continually slow
Is your system so slow you and the staff are pulling their hair out? This slowness actually can affect productivity and profitability and in some cases patient care if the system can’t do what you need it to do in time. Our Medical IT Engineers can diagnose and fix the exact cause of the problem and improve the speed of the network and how fast your Medical or Dental Software works. We have extensive experience and a number of solutions for this common problem. We will aim to do this in the most affordable way without compromising quality.
Printing & Scanning Villian – Printers & Scanning Problems
It is very frustrating and embarrassing at times when you are not able to simply print a document from your printer when there is a patient in your room or at reception. When it comes to scanning it should be fast efficient and most importantly not crash. We can resolve on-going printing and scanning issues that your practice may be facing. We look into the cause and suggest better ways with software’s available as well as assessing the hardware. Your printing and scanning problems should be eliminated once and for all after our experts assess it and fix it permanently.
Scratch my back – Negligence -Medical Data backup & Security
Has your IT provider lost your backup’s or were your backups not done right and now you’ve lost your data. Let our experts look at recovering your data to put you back in a safe position then implement the correct backup plan so you are never left ransomed or in a dangerous legal data breach situation. Medical Data is very important and must be backed up successfully daily as there are medico-legal data entered into patient files our backup advise and systems are medical compliant as well as fully encrypted which means they won’t ever be a case where you don’t have a backup or where your data has been hacked. If your IT Network doesn’t have the right firewall or antivirus security your Medical Software will not work well, your data will be vulnerable to external hackers and you will have a high chance of being held ransomed after opening a malicious virus that has corrupted or encrypted your data. get in touch with our experts to get you out of any data loss mess the practice is in at the moment and build a compliant backup plan moving forward.
The IT Phantom- Non responsive IT Provider
Are you continually stuck in an IT Situation where your provider is not coming back to you or not attending to your IT Problems in a timely manner. This is very common item practices complain to us about their current IT Providers. It is generally due to lack of staffing, negligence, laziness or bad work ethic. Our consultants and engineers understand the demands of a practice and promptly respond to your support requirements. We have a team of help desk staff available to answer your calls 9/10 times immediately. We also have on the road engineer team that will be at your practice fast in the case you are down and an account manager available around the clock for any queries you may have. The longer your IT system is down the longer your at risk of loosing patient data and information and a dent in your practices productivity and profitability. If your paying for an IT Service but not getting down, left unattended, an IT Guy/Team that’s lazy or not being given the attention your practice requires and still paying on-going bills make the switch we will help you transition safely and have the support and service your practice requires.
Are you building a new practice ?
We can help you from following services
All Your IT Hardware needs
Medical Software Advice -What’s right for your practice
Internet and Telephony in the Practice
On-going IT Support & Maintenance
Professional Installation & Configuration
Integration to Pathology & Medical Devices
On-going IT Support & Maintenance
EFTPOS & Medicare PKI assistance
Scanning, Fax & Printing Solutions
For Practices that are looking to upgrade their existing IT network.
Are you looking for software and not sure which one is best for your new practice ?
Learn more on how you can get this Free advice without any fees or charges
Our consultants aim is to provide you with the best advice and ensure that your practice can continue to provide great health outcomes for patients through the use of technology and Software. They can show options where the charges for this important software advice can be waived or credited, enquire with our consultants today.
Our Medical & Dental Expertise
We Are Awesome
Team of Expertise Genie IT Support
Immediate Customer Support fro Genie User’s
Rapid Onsite Support
Ongoing Contact with Genie software Support Team
- Direct Access to Genie & Mims upgrades & updates
Focused on Medical Technology for Genie users
Friendly Account Managers
Multiple support & Maintenance Options for Genie IT Support
What is Genie?
Genie is one of Australia’s leading provider of practice management software. Created by a doctor, for doctors, our software is now used in approximately 4,000 practices across Australia. Genie Solutions continually improved and optimised their software for over 20 years, in direct consultation with doctors and specialists.
Genie Solutions offer a range of fantastic features that can be tailored to your practice’s needs, saving you time and maximising efficiency. Whether you’re new to private practice or an established practitioner, Genie Solutions has the software you need.
Genie is an extensive software solution that has been developed and perfected over 20 years. It has thousands of intelligent features that provide a complete workflow for your practice.
List of the Genie software’s functionality for users and clinicians
- Prescription-writing, PBS, RPBS, Private and Authority scripts, including extemporaneous prescribing
- Incorporates the industry-standard MIMS drug and interactions databases and includes allergies, interactions and pregnancy alerts
- Includes the full MIMS Annual
- QuickScript lets you prescribe a drug with one click only
- Full consultation records
- Customisable referral/reply letters, can be emailed, faxed or printed
- Pathology and radiology requests, including audit of non-received results
- Full image and attachment handling capability, including clinical photos, scanned documents, etc.
- Drawing module which enables annotating of images
- Integrated email module
- One-click retrieval of electronic pathology results either emailed or via FTP
- Colour-coded pathology results
- Automatic creation of patient records from pathology results
- Graphing of cumulative pathology results
- Automatic pap smear tracking
- Complete recording of procedures
- Design and use your own checklists
- Automatic reminders
- Immunisation schedule and reminders
- Patient recalls
- Patient summaries
- Merged letters
- Automatic contact notes
- Network Mail lets you send a message to anyone else on the network
- To Do List
- Off-site logging allows you to take a laptop to theatre, nursing homes etc, and then update the main database on your return
- Procedural specialists can therefore print an Operation Record whilst in theatre
- Powerful search engine
- Modules available: GP, Obstetric/Gynae/IVF, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Podiatry, Other Allied Health
- Fully integrated Appointments and Billing module
- Customisable Appointments Book utilising drag and drop technology
- Colour-coded Appointments Book shows a patient’s status at a glance
- Integrated 2-way SMS system
- Bad debt checks run at the time an appointment is made
- Referral details and validity checked at the time an appointment is made
- Appointments can be linked to a room, a hospital, or even a piece of equipment
- Appointments can be linked to a procedure allowing you to print your own theatre list
- Handles multiple doctors, multiple bank accounts
- HIC Online for bulk-billed Medicare and Veteran’s Affairs patients, and private-billing.
- Customisable messages for overdue accounts
- A full range of reports including billing and income, item analysis, patient and sales breakdown by card status, aged debtors, percentage of sales paid on the day
- Graphable reports
- Printed Daily Banking reports
- Self-diagnostic data checking
- GST compliant
Optional (additional) Modules
Optional modules that tailor Genie to your practice
Supports large, complex practices with unique user settings
In depth reporting to gain deep insights
Runs on local network, so you control your data
WE DO THE BEST
Were you looking for another IT services for another Software?
We would like to make your browsing experience as easy as possible. If you are looking an alternative solutions please choose from the list or alternatively click on “Enquire” and our consultant will be very happy to discuss your requirements.
Get in touch
Our Current Reach
We have sales and support teams on the ground to support
your practice in the following states (all suburbs)