Paperless Solutions for Medical & Dental Practices
The Benefits of being Paperless
- Information stored & protected electronically.
Less paper in the practice and more room
Access to your patient files remotely through a secure connection
No more lost files
Easier transfer of information between doctor’s and staff
Saves the cost of paper and printing
Save the trees
Why Paperless Approach is Beneficial?
Immediate paperless approach
Transitional paperless approach
- You have the option to continue using paper in certain parts of the business i.e Doctors progress notes/consult notes but they will be digitised by scanning the notes into the software system post-consult.
The process to becoming paperless is transitional over a period of time not immediately. In this method there are no set time periods or dedicated staff to scan in all past files.
- Patient files will be scanned/digitised into your software program only when a patient returns to your practice their paper file will be digitised then the files are shredded.
- All patient files, documents, results etc. will be scanned in over time not within a set period.
- Some aspects such as results, notes, letters, radiology, scripts will be done electronically on your software. depending on how much the doctor wants to become electronic.
All new patient files will be entered electronically from the initial visit and consult.
To eliminate paper documents and file over time but continue to use paper for some activities and tasks.
Part paperless approach
Paperless solutions is our expertise please contact us so we can make this transition easy and effective for you.
HOW CAN WE HELP
Were you looking for another service?
We would like to make your browsing experience as easy as possible. If you are looking for an alternative solution please choose from the list or alternatively click on “Enquire” and one of our consultants will be very happy to discuss your requirements.
Get in touch
Our Current Reach
We have sales and support teams on the ground to support
your practice in the following states (all suburbs)