Medical IT’s Expertise in Audit 4- S4S
What are our Audit- S4S IT Support Services?
Audit 4 is a comprehensive a sophisticated clinical software that works with different practice management software’s for specialist’s and GP’s. We have worked closely with practices to ensure that all their medical software programs work on the same IT network seamlessly. We have extensive experience in designing and deploying systems that work with Audit 4 requirements and the practices goals. For existing practices using Audit 4 alone or using Audit 4 alongside another program we can help save the practice greatly with their IT overheads for IT support & maintenance as well as eliminate any ongoing problems.
Are you facing on going IT problems!
We highly recommend you speak to to one of our friendly consultants about our IT services & IT solutions for Genie user’s. They will provide you the right solutions and provide you a number of affordable options.
Common Problems We Have Fixed
The Painful and infamous – Continual Dropout’s
Are you facing continual drop outs or freezing whilst working, this is a common problem that we have diagnosed and fixed for over 10 years.
Our IT Engineers will get to the cracks of the problems and put a permanent fix in place so it is permanently minimised or eliminated.
The Snail – Network is continually slow
Is your system so slow you and the staff are pulling their hair out? This slowness actually can affect productivity and profitability and in some cases patient care if the system can’t do what you need it to do in time. Our Medical IT Engineers can diagnose and fix the exact cause of the problem and improve the speed of the network and how fast your Medical or Dental Software works. We have extensive experience and a number of solutions for this common problem. We will aim to do this in the most affordable way without compromising quality.
Printing & Scanning Villian – Printers & Scanning Problems
It is very frustrating and embarrassing at times when you are not able to simply print a document from your printer when there is a patient in your room or at reception. When it comes to scanning it should be fast efficient and most importantly not crash. We can resolve on-going printing and scanning issues that your practice may be facing. We look into the cause and suggest better ways with software’s available as well as assessing the hardware. Your printing and scanning problems should be eliminated once and for all after our experts assess it and fix it permanently.
Scratch my back – Negligence -Medical Data backup & Security
Has your IT provider lost your backup’s or were your backups not done right and now you’ve lost your data. Let our experts look at recovering your data to put you back in a safe position then implement the correct backup plan so you are never left ransomed or in a dangerous legal data breach situation. Medical Data is very important and must be backed up successfully daily as there are medico-legal data entered into patient files our backup advise and systems are medical compliant as well as fully encrypted which means they won’t ever be a case where you don’t have a backup or where your data has been hacked. If your IT Network doesn’t have the right firewall or antivirus security your Medical Software will not work well, your data will be vulnerable to external hackers and you will have a high chance of being held ransomed after opening a malicious virus that has corrupted or encrypted your data. get in touch with our experts to get you out of any data loss mess the practice is in at the moment and build a compliant backup plan moving forward.
The IT Phantom- Non responsive IT Provider
Are you continually stuck in an IT Situation where your provider is not coming back to you or not attending to your IT Problems in a timely manner. This is very common item practices complain to us about their current IT Providers. It is generally due to lack of staffing, negligence, laziness or bad work ethic. Our consultants and engineers understand the demands of a practice and promptly respond to your support requirements. We have a team of help desk staff available to answer your calls 9/10 times immediately. We also have on the road engineer team that will be at your practice fast in the case you are down and an account manager available around the clock for any queries you may have. The longer your IT system is down the longer your at risk of loosing patient data and information and a dent in your practices productivity and profitability. If your paying for an IT Service but not getting down, left unattended, an IT Guy/Team that’s lazy or not being given the attention your practice requires and still paying on-going bills make the switch we will help you transition safely and have the support and service your practice requires.
Are you building a new practice ?
We can help you from following services
All Your IT Hardware needs
Medical Software Advice -What’s right for your practice
Internet and Telephony in the Practice
On-going IT Support & Maintenance
Professional Installation & Configuration
Integration to Pathology & Medical Devices
On-going IT Support & Maintenance
EFTPOS & Medicare PKI assistance
Scanning, Fax & Printing Solutions
For Practices that are looking to upgrade their existing IT network.
Are you looking for software and not sure which one is best for your new practice ?
Learn more on how you can get this Free advice without any fees or charges
Our consultants aim is to provide you with the best advice and ensure that your practice can continue to provide great health outcomes for patients through the use of technology and Software. They can show options where the charges for this important software advice can be waived or credited, enquire with our consultants today.
Our Medical & Dental Expertise
We Are Awesome
Team of Expertise Genie IT Support
Immediate Customer Support fro Genie User’s
Rapid Onsite Support
Ongoing Contact with Genie software Support Team
- Direct Access to Genie & Mims upgrades & updates
Focused on Medical Technology for Genie users
Friendly Account Managers
Multiple support & Maintenance Options for Genie IT Support
What is Audit 4- S4S ?
Audit-4- S4S is a Software for Specialists is an Australian based company which exclusively develops clinical applications to suit individual medical and surgical specialties. Audit-4- S4S principal product – Audit4 – is a comprehensive clinical and practice management system. The Audit4 feature set is intuitive, yet powerful making it a popular choice for specialists in both Australia and New Zealand.
- Suitable for private practice and hospital departments
- Enhances practice efficiency saving time and reducing costs
- electronic scripts (uses MIMS Integrated)
- templates to generate correspondence – e.g. letter to referring doctor
- autotext type capabilities for text, patient details, latest pathology observation
- import documents individually or in batches (images, PDF documents etc.)
- scan documents directly from the patient screen
- recalls, alerts, reminders and tasks
- Seamless eCorrespondence via electronic secure messaging providers
- send and receive
- Medical Objects
- HL7 REF v2.3.1 supporting PDF, RTF, TEXT and HTML plus delivery reporting*
- Builds comprehensive patient record
- improved patient outcomes
- saves practitioner’s time via high quality patient summary and single click pathology graphs
- clinical worksheets specific to specialties, conditions and procedures
- anatomy annotations and links to diagnosis
- Inbox for incoming electronic pathology results and imaging reports with automatic patient matching whenever possible
- Projects for clinical research (new projects require development work – contacts us to discuss requirements)
- Extensive Audit capabilities using
- pathology observations
- combinations of above
- Powerful graphing tool
- HL7-A19 Query Response (for linking to Hospital PAS)
- Product support i.e. beyond the installation – database and application management services provided for the full life-cycle.
Audti 4 S4s Appointments
Audit4 Appointments was released in Audit4 version 11 (Q3 2016). It is a fully functional Appointment Calendar system supporting multiple practitioners and multiple locations.
- Easy to use Ribbon and Calendar control for navigating to a day.
- Customisable appointment types and durations
- Calendar increments match smallest appointment duration type
- Various selectable views
- All Calendars or just a selected subset of practitioners
- All locations or just a selected subset
- Calendars can have multiple columns for double bookings
- 1 day, 5 day or 7 day calendar views
- Waiting Room
- List view
- Can easily setup complex plans for
- availability with weekly or by weekly etc. repeating patterns
- can dedicate time periods as available for specific types (initial consults) or for any type
- can set availability for non patient related appointments (e.g. meetings)
- Easily view patient appointment history and future appointments from the patients clinical window.
- Powerful find will show future availability without the need to flick through the calendar.
- Waiting list with automatic notification when matches exist (i.e. after a cancellation someone on the waiting list can be contacted for an earlier appointment)
- Reschedule Task for managing communication with patients appointments affected when a specialists availability suddenly changes
- Initiate billing for patient from calendar (requires Audit4 Billing module)
- Patient reminders tasks with automated or manual SMS messaging – optional reply handling.
Audit 4 S4s Billing beta release August 2018
Audit4 Billing has full integration with Audit4 Clinical and Appointment modules, providing a streamlined billing experience for the patient and practice staff. Tailored setup combined with clean screen design ensures a minimal effort user experience when completing common billing tasks.
Supported Fee Schedules
- MBS (Medicare Benefits Schedule)
- Workers’ Compensation (Vic, SA, Qld)
Billing and Claiming
- Medicare Online (Bulk bill, Patient Claiming, Reporting, Patient Verification)
- Medicare Easyclaim using Tyro (Bulk bill, Patient Claiming)
- Medicare Eclipse (DVA, IMC – Inpatient Medical Claiming, Reporting, Veteran Verification)
- Tyro EFTPOS full integration
- Manual EFTPOS is supported but S4S strongly recommends Tyro for greater efficiency
WE DO THE BEST
Were you looking for another IT services for another Software?
We would like to make your browsing experience as easy as possible. If you are looking an alternative solutions please choose from the list or alternatively click on “Enquire” and our consultant will be very happy to discuss your requirements.
Get in touch
Our Current Reach
We have sales and support teams on the ground to support
your practice in the following states (all suburbs)